Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Circles and Lizards and Pears, Oh My!

I'm taking another fabulous Jane Davies online art class and recently made these studies in shape for one of our lessons. Jane and my classmates are so supportive. The third of these, the one with the lizards, wasn't going so well, and I was ready to give it up. With their encouragement, I took another crack at it and came up with something I like - a lot! Jane's blog can be found at: Collage Journeys

"Circles": August 6, 2012, shape study (one shape), 6" x 6", collage and acrylic paint on watercolor paper.

"Electric Pears": August 6, 2012, shape study (two shapes), 6" x 6", collage and acrylic paint on watercolor paper

"Circles and  Pears and Lizards, Oh My!": August 7, 2012, shape study (three shapes), 6" x 6", collage and acrylic paint on watercolor paper

No comments: