Saturday, October 6, 2012

Art Show Receptions

I'm exhibiting on Oct. 13-14 at Erector Square, during the middle weekend of New Haven's annual  City Wide Open Studios (CWOS) event. The opening reception last night at Artspace was packed, and it was a lot of fun to see my little collage up on the wall along with the other artists' work in the main show. So exciting! My piece at Artspace is called Red Sky At Night - it and a few of the others I'll be exhibiting at Erector Square are displayed on my CWOS artist page.

Yours truly and friend Val at the Artspace reception, with my little collage "Red Sky at Night" up on the wall between us.
The Fairfield U show was a lot of fun, too! There was a good turnout in spite of the downpour. My self-portrait series was well received and generated a lot of interesting dialog.

Self-portrait series - LGBTQ and Allies Art Show at Fairfield U.

No comments: